Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Cathe Friedrich Ripped with HiiT Review: Lift it Hit It Chest, Triceps, & Shoulders

Ripped with HiiT: Lift it Hit It Chest, Triceps, & Shoulders
Cathe Friedrich, 2014

Cathe leads this 39 min focused strength workout in a gym set with four backgrounders. You will need dumbbells, a step with risers, and an optional barbell (I used dumbbells). This DVD and all i the set, contain a ton of premixes, are fully chaptered, and contain both ab workouts.

Cathe works each muscle group with 3 heavy sets with short rest breaks, and a finisher and then moves to the next muscle group. After the warmup, chest work includes: bench press, 15 pushups, incline bench for tri pushups, pec fly, decline pushups. Shoulders: overhead press & upright row, scarecrows, alt lat raise, front raise. Tri's: french press, skull crushers, kickbacks, and a cooldown & stretch.

Cathe & group lift heavy and the goal of this workout is to lift to failure. Using heavy weights, this is an advanced workout & my muscles were definitely fatigued after this! Cathe provides excellent poundage & modification advice. Love the heavy weight work, works great with the other workouts in this set to create a super well rounded set. I did not receive this DVD to review.


For More Information, Visit:
All of My Cathe RWH Reviews
The Cathe Website
Cathe on Facebook
Cathe on Twitter

I purchased this DVD from the Cathe website. I have received review material from them in the past but not this set, which I purchased . Just posting my review so others can enjoy :) I have worked with this vendor on review opportunities in the past.  All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment