Tuesday, March 17, 2015

REVIEW: Suzanne Bowen's BarreAmped Cardio Fat Burn

BarreAmped Cardio Fat Burn
Suzanne Bowen, 2014

This dvd contains three 17-26 minute routines, and 2 min warm up & a 12 min stretch routine. You can play all or select a workout from the menu. You will need light dumbbells and a chair (or barre). Suzanne works barefoot w/ 2 backgrounders, all working at different intensities.

Cardio Sculpt: (17 min) Exercises include: weighted plie pulse, pivot & reach plie, plie with shoulder work & heel raises, lunge glute pinch & tri kickbacks, balance work, closed stance plie with pulses & hip shifts, curtsy elbow to knee pull, and travel plie w/ lat & front raise. 

Cradio Core: (17 min) Exercises include chair, plie torso shift, plie hip shifts, plie reach arounds, static 
side lunge leg raises with big arms, closed stance heel plie hip tucks, plank jacks, plank -pike, plank shifts, plank knee pulls, modified side plank hip lifts, V leg drops, bicycle, and superman swimmers. 

Extreme Cardio Fat Burn (26 min): This is a 20/10 tabata, 4 exercises followed by a barre style toning exercise. Exercises include skater, knee hop, closed stance plie pulse w/ arm pulls, plyo jacks, side toe tap plie, split stance hinge over, balance stick, jumps, dip & kick, plank, Mt climber, plank knee drops, straight let donkey kick, and a stretch. 

I rate these solid to high intermediate routines. Suzannes instruction is top notch and her cuing & form pointers are outstanding. The cardio routine was very unique & lower impact but def got my heart rate up. Very well rounded routines & lots of variety.  I received this dvd to review. 



For More Information, Visit:
Suzanne Bowen on the web
Suzanne Bowen Fitness on Facebook
Follow Suzanne Bowen on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment