Friday, April 10, 2015

NightFood: Put Those Late Night Cravings To Bed!


Did you know that cookies, chips, ice cream, and candy are what 70% of us snack on every single night? We all know these are bad for us, but we flock to them to get our sweet tooth fix, why? Because they taste good! Well great news- NightFood  introduces delicious, sweet, satisfying bars that are specifically made to kill those late night sweet cravings. They taste amazing and are only 140 calories in one filling bar. My young nieces, my husband, and I all loved it. Keep reading to learn more!


These yummy one of a kind health bars have been crafted to satisfy cravings! They are calorie friendly and help support better sleep. They contain less sugar than a banana so they are an easy cure to your sweet tooth cravingNightFood is a yummy solution that helps maintain and generate healthy eating habits.  They really are great for the whole family! Finally a sweet snack you can feel good about eating at night. Give up the cookies, cake, and candy and head to your local GNC for NightFood! You can also order on their website and have NightFood delivered right to your door. 



Check out the nutritional stats on NightFood: Only 140 calories in one yummy filling bar, plenty of calcium, low sodium, 6 whole grams of fiber, and only 4 grams of fat! NightFood bars are available in Cookies & Dreams and in Midnight Chocolate Crunch. Both are yummy and taste like a chewy cookie. I really enjoyed both varieties and I think you will too. They are a super unique product that I am so glad I had the opportunity to try! 


For More Information, Visit: 
NightFood on the Web
NightFood on Facebook

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment