Monday, April 6, 2015

Zazzle: Custom T-Shirts, Fitness Attire, Posters, Art, & SO MUCH MORE!


Im sure you have heard of or even ordered from Zazzle, after all they do offer custom EVERYTHING (at least it seems that way). I recently had the pleasure of working with them on a review opportunity and I am super pleased. Zazzle offers a huge variety of custom clothing, household items, art, T-shirts, magnets, buttons, and seriously so much more. Keep reading to learn all about their huge line of fab items, easy to use online designer, fast shipping, and high quality products. I couldnt resist their Angry  Unicorn image so I went ahead & got a cute pink trucker hat and a coffee mug. I just could.not.resist. Its so me. They offer so many options that I seriously want to go order more fun goods from Zazzle. 

You know those fun workout sayings you see online, wish you could have one on a shirt, banner, yoga pants even? Well make your own on Zazzle and the prices are great. You will pay less designing a custom shirt than going to a sports retailer and paying more for a non-personalized piece! I think it would be fun to do matching shirts for an upcoming 5K run with friends. I will definitely be back to Zazzle soon. I seriously had such a hard time deciding what to get. I had my eye on their custom leggings. Perfect for lounging, working out, or running errands. 


Check out their easy to use product Designer and make your own T-shirt or other personalized product to spread your unique message. Design your own T-shirt by customizing your own text, design, and image on a variety of custom products, like hoodies, hats, or even wedding invites and other romantic goods. Zazzle offers a TON of unique products for all your custom apparel needs. Zazzle makes great personalized gifts for family and friends! I LOVE their custom water bottle selection!


For More Information, Visit: 
Zazzle on the web
Zazzle on Facebook
Zazzle on Twitter
Zazzle on Pinterest

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment