Friday, May 29, 2015

Tandoor Chef Presents Naan Pizzas!


We  are huge fans of  Indian food  but we dont have a restaurant really close by so when I was presented with the opportunity to review Tandoor Chefs NEW Naan Pizza- I was super excited! Their new Naan Pizza is available at Basha's stores and I can definitely recommend them. They are super unique & super delicious. Here is a list of all the fab varieties that are available:

Hand-stretched, all-natural artisan crust covered with yummy toppings and topped with fresh mozzarella cheese then fired in a Tandoor oven. I had the pleasure of trying their Eggplant Naan Pizza and I loved it. If you love roasted eggplant you will love this. The Naan is delicious and topped with yummy toppings. I can't wait to try the rest of the yummy sounding varieties. 


The pizzas are:
  • Vegetarian
  • Artisan Crust
  • All Natural
  • Baked in Tandoor Oven


For More Information, Visit:
Tandoor Chef on the web
Tandoor Chef on Facebook
Tandoor Chef on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment