Thursday, June 18, 2015

Acacia TV Review: Cardio Strength Challenge Featuring Gerren Liles


Keep reading for a detailed review of a fab workout found on Acacia TV Check out their online membership where you can access tons of your favorite Acacia workouts, great new routines, and so much more all from your smart device, laptop, computer, Apple TV, smart TV and more. Acacia TV is such a great bargain at only $6.99/ month, $14.99/ 3 months or the best bargain yet only $49.99 for an entire year- PLUS receive a free 10 day trial and Acacia has been kind enough to offer my readers 25% off any membership for a year: Acaciaffr


Cardio Strength Challenge
Gerren Liles

Gerren leads this 21 minute cardio & strength interval workout on a beach with one backgrounder, who provides modifications for most exercises. You perform 2 exerciseds for 30 seconds each followed by a 10 second rest and repeat the round. 

Exercises include dumbbell squat & hi pull, weighted plyo jacks & lunges, alternating rows, push ups, plank taps, sprinter sit ups, supine flutter kicks, kneeling curl to press, diamond push ups, low jacks, and tuck jumps.

I rate this a hi intermediate routine that gets a lot done in a short amount of time. Gerren is a great instructor and I enjoyed the exercises in this routine. There is no warm up or cool down. I received this routine to review. 


For More Information, Visit:
The Acacia TV website
Acacia TV on Facebook
Acacia TV on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment