Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Bare Coconut Chips: Simply Real Ingredients and an Amazing Taste!


If you love coconut like me you are going to LOVE Bare Snacks Crunchy Coconut Chips. they area  new baked chip made of sweet Nam Hom coconuts grown exclusively in Thailand’s Central Plains. I had the opportunity to try their new flavor Chocolate Bliss and it was so yummy. Notice I said was- these went fast in my house :)  They are 100% natural, contain no preservatives, are NON GMO, have no cholesterol and are gluten free. Keep reading to learn more about Bare Coconut Chips.

Bare snacks are the creators of a whole line of delicious snacks that are made simply with minimal ingredients. Crafted using only real, whole-food ingredients, bare helps people enjoy truly good-for-you snacking any time without the guilt. All bare chips are created through a special oven baking process that creates a distinct crunch, and enhances the delicious natural coconut flavors in every bite.  No frying and no added oils! These delicious Coconut Chips are made with seven ingredients or less, and a good source of dietary fiber. The yummy Chocolate Bliss variety has ONLY THREE ingredients: Coconut,Coconut Nectar and Unsweetened Chocolate.

Bare Crunch Coconut Chips are available in five yummy flavors:
  • Simply Toasted Coconut Chips
  • Show Me The Honey Coconut Chips
  • Sween 'N Heat Coconut Chips
  • Chocolate Bliss Coconut Chips
  • Sea Salt Caramel  Coconut Chips

Bare Coconut Chips are available at many local stores such as Costco, City market, Albertsons, Bashas, Hyvee, Giant Eage, Fred Meyer, and so many more. Check out their locations online here. They are also available online on Amazon and on the Bare website.

Bare Coconut Chips make the perfect snack for the whole family. Straight from the bag, on your granola, yogurt, fruit salad, and so much more. Keep a bag in your desk drawer to satisfy that sweet tooth or top any of your favorite meals or snacks with them. Great in baking and child & husband approved at my house! Enjoy!

For More Information, Visit:
bare on the web
bare on Facebook
bare on Twitter
bare on Instagram
bare on Pinterest

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment