Thursday, June 11, 2015

Beachbody's 21 Day Fix Dirty 30 Review Featuring Autumn Calabrese


21 Day Fix is a simple fitness and clean eating plan that means fast results. Easy-to-follow portion control and 30-minute workouts take the guesswork out of losing weight. 21 Day Fix comes complete with everything you need to shed pounds, feel great, and look your best.  New from Beachbody and Autumn Calabrese the fab new 21 Day Fix program is all about workouts and clean eating with proper portions! The set comes with rockin' DVDs to keep you motivated, full meal plan, recipes, nutrition advice, and more AND color coded portion control containers that make eating clean on the go simple & fun! Keep checking the blog for detailed reviews off all of the workouts and check out the review of  the 21 Day Fix Dirty 30 below. Click on the "21 Day Fix" link in my sidebar for all my 21 Day Fix posts to learn all about this fab system.  

21 Day Fix: Dirty 30
Autumn Calabrese, 2014


Autumn works out with a group of backgrounders, one provides beginner modifications. You will need dumbbells for this 30 minute strength routine. The workout consists of 4 rounds, 2 exercises each performed for one minute with 15 seconds of rest between.


After the warm up, exercises include side lunges, renegade rows, sumo squats & upright row, pec fly & leg drops, squat & side raise, kickbacks, weighted side bends, side plank leg raise, and a cool down & stretch.

I rate this a high intermediate routine. Lots of multi muscle moves that get a lot accomplished in only 30 minutes. It got my heart rate up and worked almost every muscle. Autumn provides great form pointers as always. I received this DVD to review.




For More Information, Visit: 
Autumn Calabrese on the web
Autumn Calabrese on Facebook
Autumn Calabrese on Instagram
Check out all of my 21 Day Fix Reviews 

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment