Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Dbelt Pro: New & Improved Running Belt That Holds ALL Your Necessities


As you know I am a huge fan of the DBelt and am so excited to tell you about their new DBelt Pro! I dont really care for arm bands because they dont stay put, they pinch my skin, and not to mention that they dont hold anything except my phone. The DBelt like the DBelt Pro looks stylish, is sleek and small and yet holds my phone, my chapstick, my tissue, car keys, and even has a port for your headphone wire! LOVE the port- you can easily adjust the length while running so you dont get tangled up. And the new & Improved DBelt Pro will hold your iphone 6 Plus, has 3 convenient pockets, and an ergonomic cut. 



The DBelt Pro has a slimmer cut that rides lower for added mobility. With innovative Xtra-Dry fabric, the DBelt Pro transports moisture from the skin to the belt’s exterior 63% faster than Nylon, keeping you cooler and drier for longer during all of your runs, sweaty workouts, and days out and about. DBelt Pro is also perfect for travel, carry your passport, cash, hotel key/keycard, and all of your valuables discreetly and you can easily wear under your clothes.

I love that the DBelt is roomy enough for a large smart phone, your keys, chapstick, a tissue, credit card, etc, without being in the way. It is sleek and stays put. I dont know how I lived without my DBelt. I always wear it for my outdoor workouts and of course all of my runs. I would also recommend it for a treadmill run so you an keep your valuables on you at the gym and not have to worry about leaving your key or gym card lying around and potentially losing it.



The DBelt’s stylish design comfortably carries your phone, ID, credit cards, cash, and keys, keeping you focused and mobile.The DBelts cooling, antimicrobial blend protects against both odor and chafing, while no-bounce technology makes you forget the DBelt’s even there. Available in multiple colors and sized there is a DBelt Pro that is perfect for you. Grab one up now as its perfect for all of your summer travels, outdoor workouts, and so much more. Available soon from DBelt. 


For More Information, Visit: 
DBelt on the web
DBelt on Facebook
DBelt on Twitter
DBelt on Pinterest

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment