Monday, July 6, 2015

Play Again Now: Physician Recommended Sports Recovery Supplement


If you are like me you are always looking for a good recovery supplement. I work out hard and want to hit it again tomorrow without all those DOMS & muscle stiffness. Well look no further than Play Again Now, a physician recommended, clinically-proven sports recovery supplement that combats totally body soreness! Play Again Now™: Sports Recovery Supplement to Combat Daily Body Soreness! Great for athletes, weekend warriors, gym junkies, at home fitness DVD lovers, runners, bodybuilders, and every active body out there! Keep reading to learn more!



Play Again Now is a liquid recovery shot that tastes great and works greater. It has a mild fruity flavor and you only need to take 3 TBS for those under 250 lbs and 4 TBS for those over 250 lbs. I love that I can quickly drink just a few TBS after my workout instead of drinking a huge recovery drink. I dont have to dirty another shaker cup to mix up a recovery drink. I work out after work and before dinner so I really dont want to drink a recovery drink with my dinner and was SO excited when I heard about Play Again Now. Just take a "shot" and be on with my day. 

Play Again Now contains HYALURONIC ACID WITH MSM, is calorie & carb free, contains no caffeine, or gluten, tastes great & is easy to take. Hyaluronic Acid in Play Again Now acts as a shock absorber and lubricant for the entire body – providing athletes of all ages and every fitness level with a premium sports nutrition daily supplement to combat whole body stiffness and soreness.

Fitness fanatics of all ages. Professional athletes, bodybuilders, endurance athletes and personal trainers demand supplements proven safe and effective. It is great for Everyday users. Weekend warriors, amateur athletes, and people running, playing sports or going to the gym want to maintain their fitness and athletes or those that exercise regularly. We need joint and connective tissue support and recovery – and I do not want to be sidelined by whole body soreness and stiffness
When it comes to working out, athletes and active people of all ages know that recovery from soreness, stiffness and injury is key to their success. Play AgainNow™ is a clinically-proven breakthrough dietary supplement comprised of oral liquid hyaluronic acid (HA) and MSM. HA is naturally-occurring throughout the body to hydrate, lubricate and protect muscles, tendons, and ligaments, and helps to cushion joints. Play Again Now™ can help replenish HA, which degrades with age, rigorous workouts, injury and surgery. Daily use of Play Again Now™ can give consumers an alternative to using OTC medications or prescription drugs for pain and discomfort that come with dangerous side effects when used over long periods of time. 


Play Again Now™ is available online and at GNC. It is available in two sizes - a 24-ounce sport bottle and a convenient three-ounce travel size bottle. Purchase online at tryplayagainnow.com, GNC.com or many other retailers and medical clinics nationwide.


For More Information, Visit: 
Play Again Now on the Web
Play Again Now on Instagram
Play Again Now on Twitter
Play Again Now on Facebook

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment