Friday, August 14, 2015

Back to School with Zazzle: Custom Clothing, Accessories, Dorm Decor, & More!



Its back to school time! Make your style your own with Zazzle! Want one of a kind unique clothing, accessories, dorm decor, and more? Head over to Zazzle and start designing your own now, just in time for back to school. I recently had the pleasure of working with them on a review opportunity and I am super excited to tell you about it.. Zazzle offers a huge variety of custom clothing, household items, art, T-shirts, magnets, buttons, and seriously so much more. Keep reading to learn all about their huge line of fab items, easy to use online designer, fast shipping, and high quality products. They offer so many options that I seriously want to go order more fun goods from Zazzle. Check out the Zazzle lookbook for tons of fun ideas.

Go back to school in style - your style with Zazzle. I ordered a super fun tank for my niece, featuring a goat - because she loves goats, and can you find a goat shirt anywhere? No, so we Zazzled our own! She loves it and of course its a one of a kind. She LOVED it and wanted to know where I found such an amazing shirt -Zazzle of course!



Outside of this review opportunity, I was searching google for rainbow bathroom accessories and the ONLY place that had them- Zazzle! Check them out super cute right? You can also customize them - or leave them as is. Zazzle offers great prices on home decor & accessories that are perfect for those moving in to dorms this fall. Find cute and affordable unique pieces for your dorm room all in one place. Have them shipped right to your dorm so you will be ready to decorate when school starts. 



Check out their easy to use product Designer and make your own T-shirt or other personalized product to spread your unique message. Design your own T-shirt by customizing your own text, design, and image on a variety of custom products, like hoodies, hats, or even wedding invites and other romantic goods. Zazzle offers a TON of unique products for all your custom apparel needs. Zazzle makes great personalized gifts for family and friends, and of course gifts for yourself :)

Another Zazzle item I love is their canvas prints- you can choose from their vast collection or create your own. They are easy to make and look amazing on your walls. Here is an example of one I love. I love photo collages and the monogram in the center really ties the piece together. What do you think? 


For More Information, Visit: 
Zazzle on the web
Zazzle on Facebook
Zazzle on Twitter
Zazzle on Pinterest

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment