Saturday, August 15, 2015

Laveen Turkey Trot & Kids Dash Run

Heres a run I really want to do the Laveen Turkey Trot & Kids Dash Run (5k, 1 mile fun run or a free kids dash). My friend is doing this one, so its a little far from me but it will be worth it to run with a friend. Ive been wanting to do a Thanksgiving day run for a few years but couldnt find a running partner. They also have a kids run, so I may bring my niece(s) if they want to go. Click the link below to learn more if you are interested. Its timed, and each participant gets a ribbon!

From their website
Start off your Thanksgiving and with an invigorating 5K, 1 mile fun walk/run or kids’ dash in Laveen! This 5K (3.1 mile) run/walk is GREAT because it is a timed (with running chip) event for experienced runners but also developed for those who have NEVER run before or who choose to walk. Come join us and celebrate something that we can truly be thankful for: YOUR HEALTH! 


Visit Me On: 
Lindsey Lu on Instagram
Lindsey Lu on Facebook 
Lindsey Lu on Twitter


Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.ot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment