Tuesday, August 4, 2015

I LOVE my Lugz Shifter Ballistic Back to School Shoes!

Its back to school to time and you know what that means, new shoes! Be sure to check out Lugz  shoes  for men, women, and children! They have some amazing new arrivals, you wont want to miss. They are great quality and fit wonderfully, all a great price! I have Lugz that I have had for years that are still in great shape. Lugz are are a favorite of my husbands, and a favorite of mine. They offer a large line of quality work boots, casual shoes, sneakers, and more! Lugz has a huge following including hip hop stars, mixed martial arts fighters, Orange County Choppers, boxers and many more. If you have worn Lugz - you know why their following is so vast  -unique styles, comfortable fit, and great value. I love the bright colors and up to date styles. I was lucky enough to review a pair of Lugs from their Womens New Arrivals for my nieces back to school wardrobe. 


The line of Lugz women shoes & boots is pretty big- so many unique styles to choose from, it was hard to choose just one. Good news is, I can order more online. My niece had a hard time deciding between the Shifter Ripstop and the Shifter Ballistic, both are super in right now (according to the 14 year old lol) so she was torn. She really liked the bright Sour Blue & Hibiscus but eventually decided on the Shifter Ballistic in Black - so she could get more use out of them she says :) She has already been wearing them around and its not even back to school yet. They go great with jeans, school uniforms, and slacks. She wore them to the mall and says they are super comfy! 

Lugz also has some fab new mens shoes for all the men and boys on your back to school list. My husband has his eye on the Charcoal Empire Lo - they are nice! Very versatile as well and would go with slacks or jeans. He can even wear them to work. 

The Lugz website makes shoe shopping super easy and absolutely pain free! Shop by color, material, size, width, sale, key word and more. Whatever you are looking for- you are sure to find it with ease. My order came well packaged with care as not to get damaged in transit and my order came fast! Nothing beats getting your order quickly when you know you dont want to wait! And their website is 100% protected with SSL Encryption- shop easy, shop safe on the Lugz website!
For More Information, Visit: 
Lugz   on the Web
 Like Lugz on Facebook 
Follow on Lugz Twitter 
Sign up for the Lugz E-Newsletter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment