Monday, August 3, 2015

REVIEW: Natalie Jill 7 Day Jump Start: Building Abs Advanced


Natalie Jill 7 Day Jump Start: Building Abs Advanced
Natalie Jill, 2015

This DVD contains three 10 minute core routines, and a separate warm up & cool down. Natalie works out with 2 background exercisers in a gym. You will not need any equipment for these routines.

Plank Based: exercises include plank hold, hi plank hold, kneeling swimmers, plank run ins, fast plank run ins, kneeling toe reach backs, plank hip shifts, fast plank hip shifts, lying low back work, plank side knee pull, down dog to knee pull in plank holds, hi plank cross knee pull, and pike to walk out planks. Natalie provides short rest breaks.

Floor Based: exercises include supine: leg drops, scissor legs, reverse pikes, leg extension & knee pulls ins, V-twists, bike variation, side knee drops, and penguin heel taps.

Side Plank Based: exercises include: side plank hold, knee plank with single leg raise adding a thread through, side plank elbow to knee pull, bird dog, supine wide leg circles, reverse crunches with leg extensions, plank knee pull ins, mt climber, plank to side plank, and plank with an arm & leg raise.

I rate these routines intermediate. I did feel it in my core, but didnt want to cry afterwards ;) the short rest breaks are nice. Natalie is a great lead with an amazing physique! I received this DVD to review.

For More Information, Visit: 

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment