Saturday, October 24, 2015

Getting Old Sucks!

I have somehow injured my lower back and have been semi-out of commission for almost a month. If you are a workout junkie like me, you know how devastating this is. Luckily I have had many reviews pre-written up and stockpiled for just such an occasion but alas I am running low on reviews so you will notice in the next week or two less DVD reviews :( believe me, I am just as devastated as you. But do not fear, I will have 2-3 reviews per week back up & running in no time. In the mean time please enjoy my other healthy living reviews and some reviews of some fab low impact workout DVDs that I have stockpiled in my library for just such an occasion.

Getting old sucks :( My workout routine for the past month has consisted of alternating low impact, modified upper body, and chiropractor appointments. I really hope to be back & up running full time SOON. Stay tuned as I finish up reviews for the fantastic series I currently have pending (Tonergy, Fusion Fitness Dream Body Cardio Series, and Fe Fit) along with some singles you will love!

Visit Me On: 
Lindsey Lu on Instagram
Lindsey Lu on Facebook 
Lindsey Lu on Twitter

 Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoy your posts on Fusion Fitness Dream Body Cardio Series since I have the original series and hope to get that one. Hope you get better soon and back to your workouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you & thank you! I have on more Dream Body workout pending and that review will be up soon. I am slowly getting back to normal :)

    ReplyDelete