Monday, October 26, 2015

Hot Pockets Snack Bites: Irresistibly Hot Snack Bites!


Candy doesn’t have to be the only treat in store for your kiddos this Halloween! Fuel the fun and start the night right, by feeding kids a quick, high protein meal they love, like Hot Pockets Snack Bites, before they head out trick-or-treating. If your little ones are like mine, they will be very excited. I cook the majority of our meals, so when they get the opportunity to have yummy treats like Hot Pockets- they are happy campers lol! The kids & the hubby love hot pockets so I was excited to give these a try. And yes, I do eat lean pockets every now & then. How can you resist a hot little pizza pocket? They  make appetizers at parties as well! 



Snack Bites provide a deliciously hearty snack in just over one minute in the micro. They come in four yummy flavors: Pepperoni Pizza, Four Cheese Pizza, Hickory Ham & Cheddar and Cheesy Beef Nacho – so there is a flavor for everyone in the family! They are made with 100% real cheese, are a good source of protein with 7 grams per serving and do not contain any artificial flavors, and of course kid tested & approved. 

The kids had the pleasure of reviewing the Hickory Ham & Cheddar and the Pepperoni Pizza. They loved them both. If you are a fan of Hot Pockets or Lean Pockets you will definitely love these. They are fun bite sized versions of the larger pockets you are familiar with. The same flaky crust and the same 100% real cheese filling. They are quick & easy to prepare and are perfect for a hot lunch on the go. The Snack Bites are perfect for party appetizers or for when you dont want a lot to eat. Have one or have a few, your choice with the bites.

I found Hot Pockets Snack Bites at my local Kroger Fry's store near the other Hot Pockets & Lean Pockets, they were also on a great sale at my store this week so head out now & grab some. Perfect quick meal for pre trick-or-treating for the little ones. Or if you husband is like mine, he will appreciate having these to snack on or for a quick lunch. Heck, he has even been known to have them for breakfast!

For More Information, Visit: 
Hot Pockets on the web
Hot Pockets on Facebook
Hot Pockets on Twitter
Hot Pockets on Instagram

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment