Friday, October 9, 2015

Live Streaming Workout Review: Staci 30 Second Circuit Part- 4


Live Streaming Fitness (LSF) is a super unique fitness resource for us home fitness exercisers. LSF offers LIVE CLASSES streamed from the internet right to your home computer, hotel room, office or smart device. You can view the LSF fitness library right from your computer, tablet, smart phone, or internet TV with the convenience of never leaving your home! The LSF website offers live daily classes or on demand videos any time. Keep reading to learn more.  Stay tuned on the blog for detailed reviews of some fab LSF workouts. 
Staci 30 Second Circuit Part- 4
Staci Sutterfield-Jacobs

Staci works out alone in a brick gym for this 27 minute

You will perform six exercises for 30 seconds each followed by a 30 second rest. After a warm up exercises include clean & press, kettlebell swing, deadlift, wall sit, squat pluses, sit ups on the ball, and a cool down & stretch.

I rate this a beginner level routine. Staci provides a lot of breaks and pauses for explanations so you will have plenty of recovery time. Staci is a good instructor and provides a lot of exercise explanations & form pointers. I received this workout to review.

For More Information, Visit: 

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment