Friday, October 16, 2015

NEW from Leslie Sansone: Just Walk: Walk to the Hits All Time Favorites DVD Review

Leslie Sansone, 2015

Leslie works out in a colorful studio w a group of backgrounders. You won't need any equipment for this 3 mile walk. After a warmup the routine includes 2 speed intervals & HiiT sections. There is a mix of instrumental workout music & a few hit music songs featuring The Temptations, Chubby Checker & others.  

After a warmup exercises include walking, knees , side step, kicks, calf raise w swimmer arms, double side step, running, heel taps, ham curls, full form squats, power walk, skater, twists, squat kicks, side toe Taos, narrow squat & twist, front & side pulls , mambo & a cooldown. 

I rate this an intermediate routine. Leslie includes directional changes & big arm movements to up the intensity. She is motivating & offers modification options. I enjoyed this routine and found it more unique than some of her walks. Easy to modify up or down to fit your needs. I received this dvd to review. 

For More Information, Visit:
The Anchor Bay Website
Anchor Bay on Twitter
Anchor Bay on Facebook
Anchor Bay on YouTube
I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment