Saturday, January 30, 2016

2015 Wrap Up Category: Health & Beauty Products I Cant Live Without


Through my blog, I am lucky enough to be able to review SO many fantastic products, new foods, workout DVDs, and more. I only review things I love - I dont accept reviews for items that I know wont be a good fit for me and my blog, and if I receive a product I dont like, I am honest about that and wont promote it on my blog. It is rare that that happens though, because like I said, I only accept review items that look like a good fit for my blog and my tastes & I research first. Having said all that - here is a list of some of my absolute favorite health & beauty from 2015. My workout fav's post can be found hereIt was hard to narrow it down, but these are things that I now continue to use in my household. I will link my original posts to each item so you can read more/ get more info if desired. In no particular order....


Spark Naturals Essential Oils & Diffuser: Love their essential oils & their diffuser. Love the pricing, love that they are not an MLM. I hate the follow up, emails, calls, etc when dealing with MLMs (multi level marketing), and hate the mark up that MLMs have. Spark has quality oils for a reasonable price. I use them in my DIY beauty products, in my diffuser, and more. 


Coromega Be Bright Non-GMO Superfood Oil Blend: SO FREAKIN tasty! Seriously the best way to get your omegas in. It tastes like a creamy coconut cinnamon dessert. Just squeeze a little in your mouth and satisfy your sweet tooth. Bye fish oil pills & hello Coromega. Seriously recommend this one.

Carrington Farms Coconut Oil Packets: I love these! Im sure their regular size coconut oil is just as amazing. I use these to travel with, one packet and I have my mouthwash (try it!), hair oil, facial moisturizer, and lotion. It tastes amazing so using in cooking also perfect!



Lindi Skin Care System Eye Hydrator: The Lindi line was actually originally created for those undergoing cancer treatment, so its super gentle on the skin. The eye cream is not a cream not a syrum, its like a thick gel that absorbs into the skin and feels velvety smooth. It is the most amazing eye product I have ever used. LOVE the feel. Quickly absorbed, non greasy, feels amazing. 


Primal Pit Paste Deodorant: When I am not making my own deodorant I am using Primal Pit Paste. It really works- even when Im sweating, the odor is eliminated, which is what a deodorant is supposed to do. Comes in a wide variety of yummy scents and is ALUMINUM FREE Free of a TON of nasty ingredients and full of things that will not harm your body. 



Hot Straws: Putting it here because I dont have a place for it lol. But it fits, keep your teeth white by using a straw with your coffee and these are BPA FREE! They are also thin so you dont chug down your coffee and they are very sturdy and machine washable. LOVE



Visit Me On: 
Lindsey Lu on Instagram
Lindsey Lu on Facebook 
Lindsey Lu on Twitter


I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment