Monday, January 11, 2016

Leslie Sansone Just Walk: 5 Boosted Miles! DVD Review


Leslie Sansone: 5 Boosted Miles!
Leslie Sansone, 2015

You can select a mile from the menu or play all. Leslie works out with 4 -6 backgrounders in her spacious studio. You wont need any equipment for this workout. Leslie adds in some jogs and "boosted" moves to up the intensity in each mile. One backgrounder shows the non-boosted option.You can select a music only option.

Between each mile is a short black screen and then you return to Leslie & the group. Leslie starts out with the basic knees, kicks, walking, and side steps and adds in walking up & back, jogs, hop kicks, side taps, ham curls, double side step, heel taps, skater, hip shifts & punches, mambo cha cha, pendulum hops, bounces, grapevine, boosted mambo, grapevine, and step knee up.

I rate this a low intermediate routine with basic choreography. The pace quickens and Leslie uses plenty of upper body action to get the heart rate up. The boosted portions are short but you can easily keep it low or boost for longer to fit your needs. This one easily adapts to the rebounder as well. Leslie is her usually bubbly self.

For More Information, Visit:
The Anchor Bay Website
Anchor Bay on Twitter
Anchor Bay on Facebook
Anchor Bay on YouTube
I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment