Thursday, April 7, 2016

BFree Foods’ delicious, NEW gluten-free wraps, rolls, bagels and bread loaves



If you are trying to stay away from gluten or wheat but LOVE bread like me. BFree products really do taste great! You won’t believe they’re not wheat, they are soft and don’t crumble. The wraps roll without cracking! Even room temp they roll perfectly. I had a chicken & avocado wrap for lunch in a BFree wrap and it was AMAZING! Avoiding wheat and gluten doesn’t mean than you have to lose out on taste any more! Check out their store locator to find a retailer near you and keep reading to learn more. 


Not only are their yummy products free from all major allergens, you can also rest assured that when you consume our products, you are consuming nutritionally outstanding products. I avoid a lot of gluten free products out there because they are packed with calories & fat. All of the BFee line of products are low in fat and high in fiber compared to standard alternatives- and they taste great! Their Multigrain Wraps are only 100 calories per wrap…and they are the large size! Great on Mexican food & great for sandwich wraps!

Above: Multigrain Wrap Stats


Their breads & wraps they are also wheat, dairy, egg, nut and soy free, making them free from all major allergens and suitable for vegans! We had the rolls at Easter dinner & everyone ate them up. No-one even knew they were gluten free. The sandwich bread is soft & the pieces are large! Great from the fridge, room temperature, or warmed or toasted. I made garlic bread with the rolls as well & they were a hit. 

The Quinoa and Chia Seed Wrap with Teff and Flaxseeds wraps are amazing! You can see and taste the chia & flax seeds in the wrap. Very fresh taste and you know its healthy. I was impressed by the taste. I seriously cannot tell they are gluten free. The breads are not hard or spongy like other gluten free products I have tried. Try them out & I bet your whole family will be impressed. 


For More Information, Visit: 
BFree Foods on the web
BFree Foods on Instagram
BFree Foods Facebook
BFree Foods on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

2 comments:

  1. I tried some of their GF bread and it was delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it too!!! The wraps are yummy!

    ReplyDelete