Friday, April 8, 2016

Linda Wooldridge Barlates Body Blitz: Barre Body Blast Review


Below is a review of a fun streaming workout offered by Linda Wooldridge's Barlates. Barre Body Blast is available on DVD & digital download. Linda's Australian based Workout DVD World offers Linda's DVDs, downloads, and a huge selection of other fitness DVDs for purchase from their webstore. US based customers can purchase Linda's DVDs from Total Fitness DVDs

Barre Body Blast
Linda Wooldridge, 2014

Linda leads this 36 min total body workout in a studio with no background exercisers. You will need light weights and a barre or chair for this workout. This is a light weight high rep routine that focuses on the lower body but gets you plenty of good isolation work for the upper body and even some balance work.

After a fun & active warmup you move into light weight work including posse adding knee ups & shoulder push outs, front to back kicks with arm sweeps, semi dip adding a rear leg raise & tri work, small plie & front raises, standing leg raise & circle series with isolation upper body work, plank knee pulls, donkey work and concludes with a stretch.

I rate this a solid intermediate routine, I was definitely feeling the burn! As always, Linda provides excellent cuing & is a great instructor. She performs each exercise for about 30 seconds each and moves right into the next exercise so there is no wasted time. I received this download to review.

For More Information, Visit: 
Workout DVD World on the Web
Workout DVD World on Facebook
Barlates Body Blitz on Instagram

I have worked with Linda previously and received samples of therproducts to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment