Saturday, April 9, 2016

Phoenix Pride 5k!

Phoenix pride race 5k. Third year Ive done this race. The timing was based on start time of 
9am and there was a train and then I was back in the crowd so Im not sure of my actual time.
But I feel like I did pretty good. My back/ lung issues are MUCH better so thats good news! My
middle niece made the Go Lindsey sign & some other random Lindsey came up & asked to get 
a picture with her & the sign LOL. My youngest & oldest niece did the 5k together - run/walk 
and did great. It was the youngests first 5k!



Visit Me On: 
Lindsey Lu on Instagram
Lindsey Lu on Facebook 
Lindsey Lu on Twitter
Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment