Friday, May 20, 2016

Spring Cleaning with Choice Organic Teas


If you are a tea lover like me, you must head on over to Choice Organic Teas and view their selection. I have been hearing more & more about the importance of choosing organic in your teas. Many other companies bleach their tea bags -not Choice Organic ! Of course, they also dont use chemicals on their tea leafs & other yummy ingredients and they are fair trade! Did you know, you can even use your Choice Organic Teas in many cleaning & beauty recipes? DIY, organic, non-toxic cleaners & beauty products are easier and cheaper than you may think! Keep reading to learn more. 


I bet you didnt realize how versatile tea is! I Seriously, what can’t tea do? We all know its packed with antioxidants but did you know you can use it in a plethora of beauty products and also all natural cleaning products? You can even dye your hair with tea!

cleaning bottleIn honor of Earth Month, Choice Organic Teas is abandoning chemical-laden conventional cleaners for an Eco-friendly, simple, effective, and super easy alternatives: strong black tea!

Here’s what you’ll need:
– An empty (clean) spray bottle
– 3 tea bags of black tea (English BreakfastIrish BreakfastClassic BlackWild Forest Black would work great!)
– 1 cup of water

What to do:
1. Steep tea bags in 1 cup of water and cool. 
2. Pour brewed tea into a spray bottle.
3. Spray on windows and wipe thoroughly with a paper towel or cloth.

Easier, cheaper and works better than the bottle of blue chemicals you find in the store and let me tell you it smells a WHOLE lot better! I have made a huge effort to reduce the chemicals I use in my house and on my body and this is my new window cleaner! You can even use it as your windshield washer fluid in your car!
What have you used tea for? Choice Organic Teas is a great option for delicious organic teas that taste great and are good for. They are great for beauty products and perfect for spring cleaning! They have new & improved gourmet teas, wellness teas, decaf, black and so much more. Check them out today! 

For More Information, Visit:

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment