BugBand Wristbands help keep pests away when enjoying the outdoors on your next run or outdoor workout! BugBands are DEET-free and work great to repel insects naturally. They are super cool bracelets that are reusable for up to 120 hours! Put one on your wrist, sneaker, hat or wherever and head out to your next adventure. The vapors from the plastic BugBand Wristband form a protective shield around the immediate area, keeping mosquitoes, flies, gnats, and no-see-ums, off you! KEep reading to learn more.
The bracelets are designed with a cool break-away strap that snaps if it gets caught up on anything. The BugBand can be worn on belt loops, hatbands and more. They are available in individual wristbands in olive green, blue, yellow, red, pink, black, orange, purple, glow-in-the-dark and a Family 4-Pack. Each come in a resealable pack to store after use so when you are done, just place back in its package and save for another day!
- The vapors from the plastic BugBand wristband form a protective shield around the immediate area, keeping insects a safe distance away.
- While many repellents are easily diluted or rinsed off with swimming or perspiration, the wristband just keeps working, up to 120 hours.
- It’s packaged in an innovative reusable plastic “pod” which can be used to store the wristband and can be sealed between uses to preserve the active life of the product.
- The plastic band is designed with a patented break-away strap that snaps if it becomes entangled.
- It can also be worn on belt loops, hatbands, pet collars, fastened in tents, attached to baby carriages or applied to other areas where insects could be a problem. Several wristbands can be strung together to create a longer band.
For More Information, Visit:
BugBand on the web
BugBand on Facebook
BugBand on Instagram
I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.