Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Lindsay Brin & Moms Into Fitness Present: Pretty Fierce Weight Loss HiiT & Loading Hybrid


Lindsay Brin brings & Moms Into Fitness brings you Pretty Fierce Weight Loss! It comes complete with eight 24-42 minute workouts, workout calendar, running calendar, and meal plans. Available on download or DVD. Pretty Fierce Weight Loss consists of 8 workouts that feature a combination of HIIT, Tabata, Shredding, Flexibility and large/small muscle split training. The workouts are available via the app on your smart device or as DVDs. This program is for everyone- from beginner to advanced because it’s a progressive program broken into 3 stacks. Read all of my Moms into Fitness Reviews here.

Pretty Fierce Weight Loss: HiiT & Loading Hybrid
Lindsay Brin, 2013


Lindsey leads this 22 min HiiT cardio & strength routine with one background exerciser. You will need dumbbells for this routine. The workout structure is 40 seconds work followed by 20 seconds rest. There is no warm up or cool down included in this workout; Lindsay encourages you to get outside and get a warm up in, or you can use the separate warm up downloads that are included with the set.


Exercises include weighted jacks with overhead press, row, squat jacks & upright row, low lunges, squat to knee step ups, plyo lunges, mt. climbers, single leg tri dips, plank to pike hopsmachine gun overhead press, pike pendulum, burpee, burpee with pushups, pushup variations, hi knees & plyo lunges, and lunge pulse & plyo lunges. 

I rate this a low intermediate routine. Lindsay does offer some modification options and you can adjust your poundage to meet your needs. Some of the lower body exercises are unweighted. Lindsay provides lots of great form pointers and encouragement. She encourages you to do as many reps as possible in the 40 seconds, with proper form. I received these downloads to review. 


For More Information, Visit: 
Moms Into Fitness on Instagram
Read all of my Moms into Fitness Reviews here

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment