Thursday, November 3, 2016

ON’s new Opti-Bar: Delicious Premium Protein Filled Bars To Fuel Muscle Recovery.

You workout hard and push your muscles, and you know protein is crucial for muscle support. Reach for ON’s new Opti-Bar anytime you want premium protein to help fuel muscle recovery. Get your workout on, then get your fuel on. Hard work needs proper fuel to recover and ON is a trusted name in nutritional supplements.The latest innovation from Optimum, the sports nutrition industry leader and maker of the world’s #1 whey protein, takes quality and taste to a whole new level. In a complete line of yummy flavors you will find one (at least one) that you love. Keep reading to learn more. 


With over 30 years of building a reputation for producing high quality products, Optimum Nutrition has held the most coveted spots among an array of competitors as the world’s sports nutrition leader. I have used many ON products and am a fan of all of them. From recovery drinks, amino acids, and now their newest product– OPTI-BAR.

Available in five yummy flavors, OPTI-BAR was created to meet ON’s stringent standards for taste, texture and nutrition. They are chewy and filling and have a great taste & texture. 


Key Features I LOVE: 

·         20 grams of high quality whey protein isolate and milk protein isolate
·         8-10 grams of fiber
·         > 4 grams of sugar

The five yummy flavors are: Chocolate Brownie, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Cookies ‘N Cream, White Chocolate Raspberry, and Cinnamon Pecan Roll. I really enjoyed all of them but I think Cinnamon Pecan Roll is my favorite followed by a close White Chocolate Raspberry & also Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. Ok I loved them all. LOL. The nutritional stats are on point and will fit into any healthy lifestyle. 


Perfect for a breakfast on the go, mid afternoon snack, pre or post workout fuel and recovery. Keep one in your gym bag, your desk drawer, and of course your cupboard for proper fuel up anytime you need it.

For More Information, Visit: 
The Optimum Nutrition website
Like Optimum Nutrition on Facebook
Subscribe to the Optimum Nutrition YouTube Channel
Follow Optimum Nutrition on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment