Thursday, November 24, 2016

Team RWB Cactus Dash 5K 2016

Team Red White & Blue: Cactus Dash 5K 2016


This was my first race of the season in September and it was HOT still! I didnt drink enough water ahead of time either because of the (lack of) bathroom situation. So I got a little dizzy towards the end. Im used to working out in the house with the house AC on, a fan on me, and a small AC unit blasting as well. LOL. My back feels better this year than last year, but still not 100%. My time is getting better but not quite as good as it was a few years ago. I am aiming for one race per month this season. I am signed up for my first 1/2 marathon in February. I may regret this decision lol but feel like this may be my last year that I can do it. Between my ankle and my knees, my body doesnt like running on concrete so Im not going to fight it after this year. Next year I plan on just doing a few of my favs. This was Septembers race. Did a Halloween race in October and Rugged Maniac in November. Posts to come!

heres my medal!


Visit Me On: 
Lindsey Lu on Instagram
Lindsey Lu on Facebook 
Lindsey Lu on Twitter
Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment