Wednesday, January 25, 2017

It’s a Magical New Year 5K Race #WilRunForBling


Yes I did this race for the medal. That was my main motivation! Look at the medal though- I mean, how freaking awesome is this??? And yes that is a Rainbow Dash shirt that says "hood" on it. My friends said gangsta. Appropriate.



The race is also for Team RWB (Team Red, White, & Blue) so proceeds to go to a good cause. I also like the group, it is a smaller group of racers than some of these huge races, which is nice. I hate battling traffic and parking and herds of people on race mornings. This one is also not too far of a drive for me.



It was actually COLD in the AM, well cold for Phoenix. It was 50. Once we got running it warmed up and I took my jacket off. I did this slow & steady run the whole time. Didnt push myself and my knee feels pretty good. Till next time.



Visit Me On: 
Lindsey Lu on Instagram
Lindsey Lu on Facebook 
Lindsey Lu on Twitter
Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment