Thursday, March 30, 2017

FitFusion Streaming Workout Review: Body Burn with Elle Young






FitFusion is an online streaming workout site that has SO MANY fab workout options from instructors we know & love. FitFusion gives you JNL Fusion, Jillian Michaels, Mike Donavanik, Jennifer Galardi, Ilyse Baker, Andrea Orbeck, Zuska Light, Viveca Jensen, and SO MANY more! They offer strength workouts, cardio, cycling, ballet, yoga, pilates, dance and MORE! Seriously this is variety wider than my own DVD collection- which you know is vast.  
You can even stream Jillian Michaels NEW Tone & Shred Workout Series- stay tuned for detailed reviews of FitFusion workouts on the blog.





FitFusion: Body Burn
Elle Young

Elle leads this 34 min cardio & bodyweight toning routine. Elle & 2 background exercisers, one showing modifications, work out in a nice studio. You wont need any equipment for this circuit workout. Exercises are 20-30 seconds each and you alternate strength & cardio work, then repeat once.

After an active warm up, exercises include flamingo squat & floor touch, single leg vertical hops, dip and squat, scissor run, low squat 180 hops, tri pushups & reach, kneeling upper cuts, superman, burpees, pushups, tuck jumps with a squat, chair pose on your toes, hi knee skater, warrior 3, standing slow Russian kicks, plank knee drops, Mt climber, side lying oblique crunches, V hold with reverse bicycle legs, V hold, and a cool down. 

I rate this a low advanced routine. Elle  provides great instruction and I hope to see more from her in the future. She is another great instructor I have discovered on FitFusion. Perfect pace for me with no wasted time! I love that she includes some great balance work. I received access to this workout for review. 


For More Information, Visit: 
Read all of my FitFusion Reviews here
FitFusion on Instagram
FitFusion on Twitter
FitFusion on Facebook
FitFusion on the web

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment