Friday, March 24, 2017

FitFusion Streaming Workouts Review: Strala Core with Tara Stiles


FitFusion is an online streaming workout site that has SO MANY fab workout options from instructors we know & love. FitFusion gives you JNL Fusion, Jillian Michaels, Mike Donavanik, Jennifer Galardi, Ilyse Baker, Andrea Orbeck, Zuska Light, Viveca Jensen, and SO MANY more! They offer strength workouts, cardio, cycling, ballet, yoga, pilates, dance and MORE! Seriously this is variety wider than my own DVD collection- which you know is vast.  You can even stream Jillian Michaels NEW Tone & Shred Workout Series- stay tuned for detailed reviews of FitFusion workouts on the blog.


FitFusion: Strala Core
Tara Stiles

Tara works out alone in a spacious area with a nice view. You will only need an optional mat for this pilates style core routine. Besides a few forward folds, this is done entirely on the floor. 

After warming up, exercises include seated breathing, down dog, plank, side plank, dolphin walk ins, down dog dropping to your forearms, 3 leg dog to plank knee pull variations, cobra to childs pose, plank drop to floor & push up, hand stand variations, forward fold sways, crow, boat, v drop with rotation, supine L leg hold, boat pulses, happy baby, plank to side plank, wheel, and concludes with a stretch.  

This is an advanced routine. There is a lot of plank and side plank work -so be prepared to burn out those shoulders in addition to your core- nice bonus! You can tell Tara is having fun in this one, which is great to see! I received access to this workout for review. 



For More Information, Visit: 
Read all of my FitFusion Reviews here
FitFusion on Instagram
FitFusion on Twitter
FitFusion on Facebook
FitFusion on the web

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment