Wednesday, April 5, 2017

ion8 Water Bottle: LEAK PROOF, BPA-Free, Dishwasher Safe, Great for Cold or Hot Beverages!


Let me introduce you to my new favorite water bottle, the ion8! The ion8 provides fast flow, 100% leak proof and a hygienic flip top for on the go sipping. The bottle really is leak proof- unlike 99% of the other bottles in my cupboard. This is perfect for taking on the go and even tossing in your bag FULL of water!!! Its a light weight, but very sturdy bottle, big enough for even my hydration needs (I drink a LOT of water), has a nice shape that is easy to grip, water flows well out of it, the pop top really works, and the neck is large enough that you can add ice. Of course the bottle is 100% BPA free! I really do love the bottle!! Keep reading to learn more. 

Has this happened to you? You throw your water bottle in your gym bag on the way to your workout and by the time you get there, you not only have no water, but your gym clothes are soaked. Ugh! With so many water bottles on the market and everyone having their own preference, ion8 has designed a product that meets many people’s main wants when it comes to their water bottle- NO LEAKS! Toss it your bag, put in the passenger seat of your car or your trunk and you are good to go! 

The ion8 is 100% leak proof, BPA Free, includes a rapid flow spout for effortless hydration and a hygienic flip top for one handed us that is also suitable for hot and cold beverages! The spout is large enough for fast flow but not so large that you have to have to be careful when drinking from it. Its a really great top- I really do love the bottle! Available in a complete line of fun colors- there is one for everyone in the family. Keep the whole family hydrated on the go with an ion8 for everyone! 


What makes ion8 different?
  • Ion8 Ultimate was awarded the reddot award for design with curved sides and a comfort band for easy grip, in fashionable colors.
  • Comfort:  Concave sides and a soft band for a relaxed, slip free grip which also protects hands when carrying a hot beverage. Suitable for hot & cold drinks from 14°F to 204°F.
  • Convenience:  Large enough neck for ice cubes!

Ion8 Ultimate Benefits I LOVE:
  • All are BPA free
  • 100% Leak Proof
  • Dishwasher Safe
  • Soft Touch Surface for Effortless Grip
  • Suitable for Hot and Cold Liquids!
  • Fast Flow with Flip Top
  • 18 oz.


For More Information, Visit: 
ion8 uk website
ion8 on amazon
ion8 on Twitter
ion8 on Instagram

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment