Tuesday, April 4, 2017

FitFusion Streaming Workout Review: Functional Pilates with Erica Ziel


FitFusion is an online streaming workout site that has SO MANY fab workout options from instructors we know & love. FitFusion gives you JNL Fusion, Jillian Michaels, Mike Donavanik, Jennifer Galardi, Ilyse Baker, Andrea Orbeck, Zuska Light, Viveca Jensen, and SO MANY more! They offer strength workouts, cardio, cycling, ballet, yoga, pilates, dance and MORE! Seriously this is variety wider than my own DVD collection- which you know is vast.  You can even stream Jillian Michaels NEW Tone & Shred Workout Series- stay tuned for detailed reviews of FitFusion workouts on the blog.


FitFusion: Functional Pilates
Erica Ziel

Erica works out alone in a large living room style set. This 21 min pilates routine has a built in warm up & quick stretch at the end. You wont need any equipment for this workout.

Exercises include: deep squats adding a diagonal reach, oblique knee to elbow pull, down dog to knee chataranga, cat cow, table top swimmer for your abs & glutes, kneeling fall back with swimmer arms and rotation, roll backs, bridge variations, side lying inner & outer thigh work, knee side plank shifts, knee pushups, and table top tri puhsbacks & glute pulses.

This is an intermediate routine that accomplishes a lot in only 20 min. I really like Erica as an instructor, so glad I discovered her on FitFusion. She doesnt waste any time, is not rushed, provides great instruction, and I liked the flow of the routine. I received access to this workout for review. 



For More Information, Visit: 
Read all of my FitFusion Reviews here
FitFusion on Instagram
FitFusion on Twitter
FitFusion on Facebook
FitFusion on the web

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment