Monday, April 3, 2017

Arbonne Fit Chews: Craving Crushing Chews For Appetite Control


If you are having trouble controlling your appetite (raises hand while typing) then this post is for you. If you are prone to cravings or have a sweet tooth- this post is for you! Let me tell you about Arbonne Fit Chews. They are small taffy-like chews that provide an energy boost and help control your cravings and appetite. If you are having a craving, just pop one of these bite-size Fit Chews to help control cravings while keeping energy levels sustained. They contain a proprietary blend to help support the body when undergoing a new diet or exercise regimen. Keep reading to learn more. 


If you are like me, every day you strive to be healthy and fit! But some days are tougher than others! Some days cravings are worse and sometimes I just need a little help or a little sweet treat. That is where Arbonne Fit Chews come in. I know after lunch I crave something sweet- these are perfect for that, they give a little sweet treat along with craving crushers. 

There always seems to be something standing in the way of reaching our goals! The culprit? Bad habits and JUNK FOOD! This begs the question: How do we rid ourselves of these cravings once and for all, when every other method has failed? Try these handy little chews. They are available in a variety of flavors are they are individually wrapped so you  can keep them in your desk drawer, purse, gym bag, lunch box, or pantry.


Key Benefits I LOVE:  
  • Arbonne’s Fit Chews provide an added boost of energy, control cravings, and are DELICIOUS! In flavors such as Caramel, Chocolate, Lemon, and Chocolate & Berry Blast, this adaptogenic herbal blend will help support good health when undergoing a new diet or exercise regimen.
  • It only takes a few weeks to form a habit. So if you always associate 3 p.m. with a trip to the vending machine, start a tradition to walk around the block for five minutes instead. This may kick your craving all together.
  • Snack foods are so easy to dig into—you just rip open a bag. If you had, say, red peppers all sliced and ready to go, they’re all the more tempting to dip into hummus.
For More Information, Visit: 
Arbonne on the web
Arbonne on Instagram
Arbonne on Facebook
Arbonne on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

3 comments:

  1. My favs, these little slices of heaven keep me from going into a drive-thru;) Even better with the great discounts Arbonne offers!
    leticiafritzsche.arbonne.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed the fit chews and the benefits of them. Chocolate is my favourite fit chew flavour. Between the fit chews and the fizz sticks for energy keeps my cravings for sweets at bay!
    amandamirabella.arbonne.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is the chocolate and they are soooo good and definitely helps with the afternoon slump to give you a little boost and keep you from craving less healthy options. For a limited time you can buy one bag and get one for FREE. gloriakremer.arbonne.com

    ReplyDelete