Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Sparkling ICE: Make Your Adult Beverages Sparkle With NO Added Sugar or Calories


As you know, I am a huge fan of Sparkling ICE beverages and Im sure you are too! Looking to do some poolside drinking this summer? Consider using Sparkling Ice as your mixer. It tastes great, adds a refreshing fizz, and doenst add any sugar or calories!!! Perfect for your BBQ's and pool parties this summer season. My husband is in love with these and I am happy to have him drink these instead of the soda he used to drink. I grab one when I need a cool crisp and refreshing beverage and keep them on hand for DH. And best yet no calories and no fat yet full of flavor. These are even kid approved, my nieces love them! Sparkling ICE comes in a huge variety of fun flavors including Watermelon Strawberry, Kiwi Strawberry, Crisp Apple, Peach Nectarine, and so many more! I have purchased them at my local Kroger store and Safeway as well! They are easy to find and perfect for a guilt free sweet treat. They are perfect for mixing up those cocktails and keeping the calories low. Keep reading to learn more.


Sparkling Ice makes an entire line of yummy and refreshingly bold sparkling waters, teas and lemonades. Bursting with real fruit flavor and just the right amount of fizz, Sparkling Ice has 19 irresistible fruit combinations, without all the calories. They have a line of sparkling waters, sparkling teas, and sparkling lemonades. Everyone in my house enjoyed them and I was happy that they arent packed with sugar and calorie like soda.


I do indulge in adult beverages from time to time but I am always looking for ways to keep the calorie count as low as I can. Sodas, juices, and mixers are FULL of sugar and extra calories! I want to keep my eating on track and Sparkling Ice I can mix up a cocktail without the extra guilt of sugary sodas or juices. They taste great, add a little fizz, and a lot of flavor! Check out these amazing recipes below. My favorite is the Pining for Pineapple!


Sparkling Watermelon Vodka Lemonade
INGREDIENTS
3 cups seedless watermelon pieces
3 lemons, juiced
½ cup vodka
¼ cup fresh mint
2 cups Sparkling Ice Classic Lemonade

DIRECTIONS
In a blender, puree the watermelon and lemon juice, strain through a sieve into a drink pitcher. Add mint, vodka, and Sparkling Ice Classic Lemonade - then stir. Serve over iceand garnish with fresh.

Pining For Pineapple
INGREDIENTS
1.5 oz white rum
3 oz of pineapple juice
Sparkling Ice Coconut Pineapple
Nutmeg (garnish)

DIRECTIONS
Add white rum and pineapple juice to shaker. Add ice. Stir and strain into chilled Old Fashioned glass. Top with Sparkling Ice Coconut Pineapple. Garnish with pinch of nutmeg.

Strawberry Watermelon Refresher
INGREDIENTS
3 oz.  Sparkling Ice Strawberry Watermelon
1.5 oz. Vodka
½ oz. Peach Schnapps
Watermelon slices and strawberries for garnish

DIRECTIONS
Pour vodka and peach schnapps, then Sparkling Ice Strawberry Watermelon over ice.  Stir gently to mix. Garnish with watermelon slices and strawberries. 


For More Information, Visit:
Sparkling ICE on the web
Sparkling ICE on Facebook
Sparkling ICE on Twitter
Sparkling ICE on Instagram
Sparkling ICE on Pinterest

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment