Monday, February 19, 2018

Cheribundi: Tart Cherry Juice for Increased Stamina, Better Sleep, Muscle Recovery, and MORE!



As you know I am a huge fan of all things Cheribundi and I am really excited to tell you about Cheribundi Tart Cherry Juice and their Cheribundi Protein. The Cheribundi Protein provide all the delicious health benefits of the original Cheribundi Tart Cherry drink but now with added benefits! Each delicious bottle is packed full of delicious tart cherries & you can taste them with every drink. Both delicious varieties taste just like eating fresh healthy cherries. Cheribundi Protein contains whey protein to help you up your protein intake the delicious, Cheribundi way. Keep reading to learn more. 


Our original blend, like all Cheribundi juices, is fresh-pressed and not from concentrate. Recover faster. Sleep better. Increase stamina. Cheribundi Regular is used by over 180 professional and college teams. Order individually or save with a CheriNation monthly subscription. Improve your workout stamina - go ahead and pop in that advanced DVD & let Cheribundi kick up your energy! Each bottle contains 50 tart cherries, it is all natural and not from concentrate. Cheribundi is made from tart cherries grown right here in the USA. Each bottle contains 0 fat and only 130 calories. Even my nieces LOVE the taste of Cheribundi and I can feel good about them drinking it. 

I am in love with the Cheribundi Protein! What a great way to get in your antioxidants along with protein. It has recently been called a Superfood by countless nutritionist and media because the benefits, supported by over 50 scientific studies. Tart Cherry juice can help with muscle recovery, aid in weight loss, support better sleep, increase stamina and more! Want to try for yourself? Try their 7 day challengeTake the challenge by adding one 8-ounce serving of Cheribundi tart cherry juice to your diet for seven days in a row. Improved sleep, faster workout recovery, and increased stamina in just seven days – or your money back! I am enjoying my challenge. On days when I need extra protein after a tough workout I enjoy Cheribundi Protein. It has such a great flavor I sometimes add ice & blend for a Cheribundi smoothie. 



Cheribundi Protein:

The benefits of tart cherries and whey protein are combined in this powerful blend for those with a more strenuous life or workout routine. Cheribundi Protein is designed to accelerate recovery and increase stamina. Sweetened with Stevia, Protein tart cherry juice has the same 8 grams of whey protein but with 1/3 fewer calories and 1/3 less sugar as our traditional Rebuild blend. This is perfect for a pre-workout pick me up or for an after workout recovery drink. It tastes amazing and contains 40 tart cherries and 8 grams of whey protein in each bottle. 

For More Information, Visit: 
Cheribundi on the web
Cheribundi on Instagram
Cheribundi on Facebook
Cheribundi on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment