Monday, February 26, 2018

Naked Nutrition: Naked BCAAs Free of Colors, Flavors, Artificial Sweeteners, & Dyes!


Looking to pump out a few more reps, reduce soreness and be ready to go for your next strength training session? Naked BCAAs are your answer! They are the highest pharmaceutical grade, fastest dissolving, and rapidly absorbed Branch Chain Amino Acids available. Studies have shown that BCAA supplementation improves strength and muscle development, speeds recovery, and increases endurance for men and women at all fitness levels. Don’t let labels and big agribusiness fool you; additives are for their bottom line, not your health. I love Naked BCAAs because they dont add flavors, artificial sweeteners & junky ingredients! Perfect to add to water, your pre-workout drink, or your post-workout recovery shake. Keep reading to learn more. 


The Naked Difference:
2:1:1 Ratio of L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valine
No Artificial Sweeteners, Flavors, or Colors
Vegan
Soy Free, Gluten Free, and GMO Free

Amino acids are vital for muscle support & are the building blocks of protein which as you know, assist in muscle growth. Naked BCAA's are  a great supplement to take if you are looking to tone up and are great when used with strength training workouts. It mixes easily- just add water & 
give it a shake & its perfectly blended.



I love that Naked BCAAs are flavorless so you can add it to the water you drink while working out or you can put it in your pre or post workout protein shake. I have tried all options and I really like putting it in my water that I drink before & during my workout. It really gives me stamina to pump out a few more reps. It is tasteless so I dont have to worry about artificial sweeteners or dyes.

BCAA's bolsters energy during strenuous activities, helps with muscle fatigue after periods of exercise, and promote muscular energy during physical training! Tired of being so sore for days after lifting weights? Give Naked BCAA's a try. They help your muscles regrow & repair for a quicker recovery time. I highly recommend them to anyone who runs, lifts weights, or does bodyweight toning exercises. They really are a MUST-HAVE in everyones exercise regimen.


For More Information, Visit: 
Naked Nutrition on the web
Naked Nutrition on Instagram
Naked Nutrition on Twitter
Naked Nutrition on Facebook

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment