Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Pure Synergy: Organic Blue-Green Algae & Eye Protector Capsules


If you are looking for an organic, natural way to get and stay healthy -check out  Pure Synergy 
All supplements from The Synergy Company™ are certified organic! I recently had the pleasure of reviewing their Eye Protector - lets face it, Im not getting any younger & neither are my eyes. I also was able to try their Blue Green Algae which is natures super food, provide nourishment, cleansing properties, & energy. Keep reading to learn more. 



Pure Synergy Eye Protector
If you are looking to help protect, support & maintain the health of your eyes look no further! Full of great-for-you ingredients that really benefit eye health. If you are like me & stare at a computer screen all day than I highly recommend this supplement to you. Also all those "phone addicts" out there- grab a bottle & save your eyes.

Eye Protector is a no-holds-barred, premium solution for healthy vision & eyes — with free lutein, zeaxanthin, astaxanthin, crocins, bilberry, black currant extract, and twelve more advanced SuperPure® plant extracts of top notch quality and efficacy. Safeguard your most precious sense with Eye Protector, the most comprehensive formula available to you for deep, ongoing eye support. Eye Protector is an easy to swallow capsule and is great for all eyes out there!



Organic Blue-Green Algae
Pure Synergy Blue-Green Algae is a top of the line algae supplement that everyone should be taking! Blue-Green Algae is one of nature’s most cleansing, nourishing, and regenerative food sources. The unique, pristine growing environment of upper Klamath Lake where our algae grows ensures unparalleled purity and mineral content. Energize your body and mind with one of the planet’s most complete, chlorophyll-rich superfoods — cold-dried to perfection and certified organic.

HEALTH BENEFITS I love:
  • Enhances your mental clarity and focus
  • Boosts your energy and stamina
  • Offers a 100% organic source of concentrated vegan protein
  • Assists the body’s natural processes of detoxification
  • Contains antioxidant-rich carotenoids and chlorophyll to support your immune system
  • Nourishes and supports your overall health

For More Information, Visit:
The Synergy Company on the web
The Synergy Company on Instagram
The Synergy Company on Twitter
The Synergy Company on Facebook

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment