Tuesday, May 29, 2018

SPIbelt Flex: Keep Your Phone, ID, Key, & More At Your Hip While Working Out

Warm weather & outdoor activities are upon us. With that I have been using my SPIbelt Flex! a LOT. The Flex model is SPIbelts most innovative and advanced SPIbelt yet! Whether running, walking, working out at the gym, or even cleaning house or gardening - the SPIbelt is the perfect hands free solution to hold your phone, other small valuables, and allow you to listen to your favorite tunes.  It holds your phone for a hands-free workout and has a headphone port so you can easily listen to music. The Flex buckles at the front so it’s comfortable to wear while you’re lying or sitting down. As with all SPIbelt products, the Flex is lightweight, bounce-free, and can be worn under or over clothing.  Keep reading to learn more. 


If you are outside running, hiking, biking, camping, or walking- you need a SPIbelt! They are perfect for traveling as well. I take mine with me on all my vacations to leave me hands free and to keep my valuables close. Of course they are great for all of your workouts: lift weights, run on the treadmill, go for a jog, get your Zumba on, listen to music while you do it. The SPIbelt™ Flex is with you at every move holding your car key, credit card, phone, ID, lip balm, whatever small items you need with you while you sweat. 



Lift weights at the gym. Get your abs burning with core work on the mat. Listen to music while you walk or run. The SPIbelt™ Flex is with you at every move. It holds your phone for a hands-free workout and has a headphone port so you can easily listen to music. The Flex buckles at the front so it’s comfortable to wear while you’re lying or sitting down. As with all SPIbelt products, the Flex is lightweight, bounce-free, and can be worn under or over clothing.


Features I LOVE: 

  • Bounce-free
  • Front buckle comfortable for floor exercises
  • Headphone port
  • Pockets expand
  • Soft, durable elastic
  • Fits waist size 23″ through 50″
How is the Flex different from the Original SPIbelt?
  • Buckle is located next to the pocket instead of in the back
  • This means you can comfortably wear it for floor and mat exercises
  • It has a headphone port
  • Listen to music hands-free while doing squats, leg press and other workout routines

For More Information, Visit: 
SPIbelt on the web
SPIbelt on Facebook
SPIbelt on Twitter
SPIbelt on Instagram

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment