Thursday, May 3, 2018

Spread the Smile Dance That Walk: Total Body Circuit Review


Introducing the Spread the Smile workouts! If you are like me, and want to stay fit but really are not into killer high impact workouts, then these are the workouts for you. They are effective, fun, & low impact. I love Gina & her Smile Team and can't wait to tell you all about them! There are even free workouts on their YouTube channel! Stay tuned on the blog for detailed reviews of the workouts or click the "Spread the Smile Workouts" tab on the right side bar to access all of my Smile posts. 



Spread the Smile Dance That Walk: Total Body Circuit
Gina Buber, 2018

Gina leads this workout with 2 backgrounders, each showing various intensities. You will only need dumbbells for these workouts. The DVD contains a 20 min upper body & cardio workout, a lower body & cardio workout, and a 55 total body workout combining them both. There are also two 5 min warm ups & a cool down sections.

Upper Body Circuit: You will alternate 5 min of strength work & 5 min of cardio dance walking. The strength portion consists of 4 upper body exercises & one core exercise done for 1 min each. Exercises include marching up & back, double side tap, bi curls & side step combo, front raise, upper back fly, weighted torso twist, hammer curls, military press, chest pushouts, overhead tri drops, and weighted standing knee pulls.

Lower Body Circuit: You will alternate 5 min of strength work & 5 min of cardio dance walking. The strength portion consists of 4 lower body exercises & one core exercise done for 1 min each. Exercises include samba, side walk with hip rotations, side step outs, mambo cha cha, squats, standing abductions & rear leg raise, deadlifts, calf raises, weighted repeater knees, lunge taps, and side knee to elbow pull.

I rate these both lower intermediate routines but you can easily adjust your intensity by using heavier weights or increasing intensity in the cardio portions. The choreo is easy to follow & Gina's cuing is excellent. I really enjoyed this routine. Its done entirely standing so there is no up & down & I really like the cardio strength intervals. I received this DVD to review.


For More Information, Visit:
Read all my Spread The Smile posts here

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment