Friday, November 2, 2018

GrandyOats Granola: Gluten Free, Paleo, Vegan, Grain Free, High in Protein & Amazing Taste



Just in time for fall, I had the pleasure of reviewing GrandyOats granola. Full of real, wholesome ingredients you can see and the taste is amazing! Nothing screams fall like a delicious bowl of healthy granola to start the day. GrandyOats also has lines of Trail Mix, Roasted Nuts, and Hot Cereal. If you are looking for a taste good - feel good granola- this is for you! GrandyOats is the real deal! The people, profits and the planet are core values that their company evaluates in all their efforts – from sourcing all natural ingredients to employee policies. Based in Western Maine, GrandyOats and their solar powered bakery produces handmade ‘real’ non-GMO granola in small batches, which includes foods that are gluten-free, paleo, vegan, grain-free, kosher, high in protein, oil-free, and salt-free. Keep reading to learn more.



I had the pleasure of trying GrandyOats Original Coconola Coconut Granola - it is their most popular variety and let me tell you it is delicious and nutritious! Coconola is available in four oil-free flavors including Original, Chocolate Chunk, Super Hemp Blend and Coffee Crunch. I can't wait to try all four- they all sound so amazing. If they are as good as the original- we are all in for a treat. YUM! Filling, high in protein, and amazing taste - Coconola is a great breakfast, snack, or anytime treat. Coconola offers an unrivaled fresh taste for all your on-the-go cravings. 

GrandyOats products can currently be found in select Whole Foods, natural grocers and Amazon.com but is excited to be launching at your local Sprouts Supermarkets this fall. Head on over to their website and get your fix at GrandyOats.com!


Their Original Coconola grain-free, coconut-based organic granola is loaded with cashews, pecans, seeds, and coconut chips. It’s made by hand in small batches at our solar-powered bakery and just like the sun, Coconola provides you with the sustained energy you need to power your adventures.

Why I LOVE: 
  • Certified Organic
  • Certified Gluten-Free
  • Grain-Free & Paleo
  • Non-GMO Verified
  • Kosher
  • Made in Small Batches at a Solar-Powered Baker

For More Information, Visit: 
GrandyOats on the web
GrandyOats on Instagram
GrandyOats on Twitter
GrandyOats on Facebook

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment