Monday, January 14, 2019

REVIEW: Figure 8 Fitness Cardio Core Learn Workout


From the makers of JNL Fusion, Body FX presents Figure 8 Fitness: Dynamic Core Training Through Dance. Figure 8 Fitness Basic Collection and Figure 8 Fitness Ultimate Collection are both great for BEGINNERS through ADVANCED exercisers! All levels can experience an effective CORE workout using the simple Figure 8 method of CORE training. If you are looking for a fun and effective way to train your core- these are the workouts for you. Easy to follow and core focused cardio that will have you slimmed down & toned up in no time. Stay tuned on the blog for detailed reviews of all of the Figure 8 Fitness workouts. Available on DVD or download. 


Figure 8 Fitness: Cardio Core Learn
Jaana Kunitz, 2012

Jaana leads this 41 minute core focused cardio dance routine. Jaana works out with a group of background exercisers, one showing modifications. You wont need any equipment for this workout.

After a warm up, exercises include merengue with speed bag arms, hip rolls and standing crunches, side step hip shifts, stamp & crunches, travelling hip bumps, hip circles & halo arms, figure 8 hips, travelling skater & twist, step behind with torso rotation, step ball change, cross knee pull standing crunches, and a cool down. 


I rate this intermediate level in terms of intensity and choreo complexity. All of the exercises are core focused while getting in some great cardio. There is no down time & Jaana really makes the most of the 40 minutes. She builds small routines & puts them together in a way that makes it easy to follow along. I received this DVD to review. 

For More Information, Visit:
Figure 8 Fitness on the web
Figure 8 Fitness on Facebook

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment