Friday, February 8, 2019

BOOK REVIEW: The Soulful Child: Twelve Years in the Wilderness by Chloe Rachel Gallaway

by Chloe Rachel Gallaway


In this autobiographical tale, The Soulful Child tells the true story of 1960’s folk singer Jerry Gallaway and ex-ballet dancer Reva Lynn Gallaway who leave behind a life of opportunity and fame to raise a family in the woods of northern New Mexico. For six children born in the wild with no birth certificates, no worldly identity, only the song of nature printed on them at birth, the woods became a place of learning and a place of refuge, until tragedy uprooted their foundation, leaving the youngsters split between two worlds. Eventually the children are forced to choose for themselves; to live in nature with their parents, or to seek a new life in society.

The story is so interesting that it can only be true! You cant make this kind of thing up. The author really draws you in and it is a real page turner. I just started the book and am already almost done. If you are looking for a good read- I can highly recommend The Soulful Child.

The author, Chloe Rachel Gallaway, is the soulful child, bringing to the reader the healing power of the wild through her photographic memories, authentic voice, and a tale of modern-day warriors and free thinkers carrying in their hearts an essential message about the priceless gifts of Mother Nature, her cycles of life and loss, and the transformative power of forgiveness. The book covers the birth of six children, the authenticity of the 1960’s and 70’s, empowerment, freedom, love, compassion, fame, spirituality and loss. It is a compelling must read
For More Information:
Purchase The Soulful Child on Amazon

Chloe Gallaway on the web

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment