Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Step With Steven: Stepping Alive Review & DISCOUNT CODE!

25% discount code “Lindsey2019” (cap sensitive)

Step With Steven Stepping Alive
Steven SanSoucie, 2019

Steven works out with 2 background exercisers in a cute studio for this cardio step routine. You will need only need a step bench for this 73 min routine. The DVD is fully chaptered and includes plenty of premixes to choose from!

After a warm up & quick stretch exercises include: stomping the corners, repeater, mambo cha cha, straddle arabasque, reverse hop turn, Elvis step, box step on the box, weave step, stomp straddle, around the world, knee up fast shuffle, jazz square across the box, and concludes with core work and a cool down & stretch.

This workout is high intermediate in terms of choreography and cardio complexity. Stevens cuing is excellent and really made the choreo doable, even for me and Im not the best at following choreo. TONS of fun and fresh moves made this super fun & I will most certainly be reaching for it again and again. I cant wait for more DVDs from Steven! I am loving his instruction style. I received this DVD to review. 

For More Information, Visit: 
Step With Steven on the web
Step With Steven on Instagram
Step With Steven on Facebook
Save big with the discount code: Lindsey2019

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment