Pulse Light Clinic see women desperately trying to meet all of these goals, only to have their own health fail them. By observation, Lisa Borg would suggest the difference between healthy and unhealthy women is their attitude towards themselves. Healthy women understand that giving their own health a priority results in higher energy to meet demands, they're proud to be setting a good example, and they know if they're happy with how they look and feel, they're more capable and willing to take care of and support other family members.
Changing self-image and appreciating that a healthy woman can achieve more with less effort is a key point to remember.
|image found https://www.dosomething.org/us/facts/11-facts-about-healthy-living|
Things to consider about the foods they eat:
- A healthy woman is a nourished woman.
- Absorption of nutrients depends upon full digestion.
- No food digests sufficiently to release nutrients without the action of enzymes
- Digestion begins in the mouth; chewing thoroughly increases surface area, and mixes food with salivary enzymes that begin break-down of carbohydrates.
- Everything eaten results in a hormonal response within the body.
- Some foods affect the delicate balance of hormones negatively, while others do not.
- Hormonal Imbalances are at the root of osteoporosis, weight problems, mental health, sexual health, poor stress response, and breast, uterine & ovarian cancers.
- Balanced hormones play a significant role in maintaining homeostasis (stable and balanced internal conditions).
In conclusion, optimum digestion assists hormone balance; both equally vital to the goals of women.
FOODS / DRINKS / FACTORS TO AVOID:
- Tap water (invest in a filter jug)
- Ready-made meals and microwaving food touching plastic.
- Genetically modified foods
- Food additives such as MSG, Fructose, Glucose-Fructose-Syrup, Corn Syrup, Aspartame, Colourings, and E numbers.
- Burnt food
- Fizzy drinks
- Margarine and other 'fake' butters
- Anything labelled 'diet' or 'low calorie' or 'fat free'
- Highly processed foods
- Refined grains (white)
FOODS / DRINKS / FACTORS TO REDUCE:
- Non-organic foods
- Dairy products from cow's milk
FOODS / DRINKS / FACTORS TO INCLUDE:
- Raw organic fruit and vegetables
- Complex carbohydrates
- Essential Fats: oily fish, nuts, & seeds (avoid nuts in cases of Acne)
- Healthy fats: coconut oil, olive oil and butter from grass fed animals
- Sufficient clean water everyday
- Clean protein (grass fed beef, organic free range chicken, wild caught Alaskan Salmon, sardines, goat or sheep produce, organic free range eggs)
- Wash all fruit & vegetables thoroughly
For More Information, Check Out:
Pulse Light Clinic - Peek House, 20 Eastcheap, EC3M 1EB, London.
Tonie Dalton 0207 593 8055
Tonie Dalton 0207 593 8055
Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.