Monday, August 26, 2019

EatSmart Bluetooth Precision Smart Scale And EatSmart Performance App


I am super excited to tell you about the new Bluetooth Precision Smart Scale and EatSmart Performance App. This sleek scale easily calculates your BMI and Cal-Max™, measures weight, body fat, body water, muscle mass, and bone mass! It is super multi functional and all at a great price from a great brand we know & trust. It also features Automatic User Identification: stores personal data for up to 8 users. Keep reading to learn more. 




Take the next step in your fitness goals with the EatSmart Precision Body Composition Bluetooth scale. This scale allows you to easily calculate BMI and Cal-Max™, and measure your weight, body fat, body water, muscle mass, and bone mass using our new ITO BIA technology. Track information for up to 8 users using auto-recognition software on either your scale, our EatSmart Performance app or through another available compatible app. The durable 12.4″ x 12.4″ glass platform fits nicely into a variety of bathroom settings while offering a quality design. Easily read the on screen information from a 3″ x 2″ blue backlit display with white digits. Accurately measure weight in pounds or kilograms up to 440 lbs in 0.2 lb increments.

The Eatsmart Performance App can be found on iTunes or Google Play. Perfect for the entire family. Stay fit and stay informed. Maximize your families health & fitness goals with the power of information.

For More Information, Visit: 
EatSmart on the web
EatSmart on Facebook
EatSmart on Instagram
EatSmart on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment