Tuesday, August 27, 2019

REVIEW: Virtual Active Run Swiss Alps

Virtual Active Run Swiss Alps 
Johnny Pearman

You can choose a guided or unguided option on this 35 min run through the scenic Swiss Alps. This workout is made for your treadmill but you can run without it in front of your TV and enjoy the scenery with just your running shoes. Johnny tells you what RP's, and what perceived exertion should be throughout the workout.

In the guided tour, Johnny tells you where you are & even give some fun facts along the way. Scenery includes grassy hills, some sheep, the Matterhorn, a lake, snow patches, stream, a canyon, cobblestone trails, downtown capital city, bridges, Pennine Alps, Bern, Bernese Alps, and concludes with a cooldown.

The music in this one is neutral. The scenery in this one is fun as it changes from mountains to the city, keeping things interesting. The intensity of this workout will depend on the treadmill settings you use. Done as is this is a solid intermediate run. I received this DVD to review.


SUMMER SALE: 50% OFF ALL DVDS! Use the discount code OLDSCHOOL at checkout through September 1st



For More Information, Visit: 
Virtual Active on the web
Virtual Active on Facebook
Virtual Active on Twitter
Virtual Active on Instagram

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment