Monday, April 26, 2010

And the winner of Amy Bento's All Pump Xtreme is....JENN!

Congrats to Jenn, who said... "Thanks for the break down of this dvd. The more I read the more awesome it looks. I really hope I win. Also love your pics. I got married in Vegas five years ago. The place is awesome."

Please send me your mailing address to lindseylu8 (at) netzero (dot) net. And dont forget to leave a comment here so I know to check that email address! Im sure you will get a TON of use out of this dvd-I know I did! Its a good one! Please email me by Friday, April 30 to claim your prize.

Thank you Amy Bento for her GENEROUS donation in the name of health, fitness, and FUN! And thank you everyone who entered. I will be doing another awesome workout dvd giveaway this week so stay tuned AND remember Amy donated two other dvds for future giveaways :)

For more information or to buy this or other Amy workouts check out her website and store.
 ( Custom cakes by Lindsey LuPhoenix custom cakesSpecialty Cakes PhoenixArizona custom specialty cakesSpecialty cupcakes phoenixCustom Phoenix cupcakes  Phoenix wedding cakes Phoenix birthday cakesspecialty birthday cakes phoenix)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lindsey. Thanks for making me a winner. I left my info for you in an email.

    ReplyDelete