Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Review: Roger&Gallet Paris Green Tea Fragrant Water

For two centuries, Roger&Gallet House has nurtured the art refined fragrance. Inspired by original Eau de Cologne by Jean-Maria Farina, official supplier to Emperor Napoleon I, the creations of Roger&Gallet are derived from the authentic expertise of distilling rare plants and essential oils. I had the pleasure of reviewing Roger&Gallet Paris: Rose Fragrant Water in February and I LOVE IT! My sister in law smelled it, loved it, and immediately went and got herself a bottle so I was beyond thrilled at the opportunity to review their Green Tea Fragrant Water


The quality and craftsmanship of their love Rose Fragrant Water is outstanding. Such a lovely scent that contain abewitching bouquet with a delicious and secret sensuality.
A natural harmony of green tea and citrus fruits blended with subtle precious wood. 
Head Notes: Yuzu, Mandarin, Orange, Grapefruit 
Heart Notes: Green Tea, White Freesia, Jasmine, Lily of the Valley 
Base Notes: Green Tea, Cedar Wood, Guai 


And for those of you that like to layer your fragrances (ME!!) Roger&Gallet's Green Tea line includes:

Green Tea Perfumed Liquid SoapGreen Tea Rich Nourishing Body Cream

Green Tea Refreshing Fragrant Bath & Shower Gel

Green Tea Moisturizing Refreshing Fragrant Body Lotion

Green Tea Box of 3 Perfumed Soaps

Green Tea Perfumed Soap In Travel Box

For More Information:
Visit the Roger&Gallet website
Like Roger&Gallet on Facebook

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment