Thursday, November 29, 2012

TapouT XT Review: Muay Thai


Keep reading for my review of disc 8, Muay Thai of the TapouT XT set. This set is led by certified MMA Coach, Mike Karpenko and includes 12 super-charged mixed martial arts style DVD workouts – Everything you need comes in included in the set! All the dvds are packaged securely and in a space saving package!
TapouT XT: Muay Thai
Mike Karpenko, 2012
Mike leads this 40 minute MMA Thai "combat" workout in a MMA gym set with a group of exercisers. You will need optional weighted gloves. There are music and subtitle options and an on-screen countdown timer. Some exercisers workout barefoot.
This fun workout is packed with punches, kicks, & elbow & knee strikes; additional exercises include: 1 leg plank hop ins, low lunge knee pulls & punch, long jump to burpee & plank walk ups, and the 100 second killer move is a squat punch & kick combo. Mike adds in jump switches and some plyo moves to the combos to keep the heart rate up.
I rate this a solid to hi intermediate workout that is fast paced and Mike really keeps things moving along. Great variety and I found this workout to be unique and fun. Mike provides good form pointers & allows for water breaks. I received this dvd to review.
For more information or to purchase TapouT XT, visit:
TapouT XT on the web
TapouT XT on Facebook
TapouT XT on Twitter

TapouT XT on YouTube
TapouT XT on Pinterest
I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details.

1 comment:

  1. wow this good but ,I like your post and good pics may be any peoples not like because defrent mind all poeple , muay thai news

    ReplyDelete